This post contains materials for a presentation I gave at QPLA 2011:
Davis, K. and Partridge, H. (2011). Mobile apptitudes: the public librarian’s m-library toolkit. QPLA Conference 2011: What would Andrew Carnegie think now?! Logan, Queensland. 26-28 September 2011.
Created on an iPad using Keynote. Presented from an iPad.
Slides 14 to 20 are not quite as pretty as they should be – the file export from Keynote for iPad changed image colours.
The following images are used under a Creative Commons License and are available from Flickr.
- Slide 2: Abegglen, M. (2011, March 20). iphone [digital photograph]. Retrieved from: http://www.flickr.com/photos/twicepix/5542463825/in/faves-katiedavispics/.
- Slide 4: Infographic from: Pellegrino, J. (2011, September 20). Smartphones at the dinner table? Smartphone trend-spotting “down under” [blog post]. Google Mobile Ads Blog. Retrieved from: http://googlemobileads.blogspot.com/2011/09/smartphones-at-dinner-table-smartphone.html.
- Slide 5: Screen capture from: Google Mobile Ads. (2011, September 1). Mobile Consumer Evolution: Australia. Retrieved from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCiP5YoIzFw.
- Slide 7: Scottish Libraries. (2008, May 14). Britain’s first mobile library [digital image]. Retrieved from: http://www.flickr.com/photos/scottishlibraries/2492551548/.
- Slide 8: meedanphotos. (2011, January 14). ipad [digital image]. Retrieved from: http://www.flickr.com/photos/meedan/5356419464/.
- Slide 9: Ashford, R. (2010, September 25). QR code from “What is This” poster points to YouTube playlist [digital image]. Retrieved from: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25095603@N07/5021651533/.
- Slide 9: CoCreatr. (2008, January 3). Megatrend? [digital image]. Retrieved from: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cocreatr/2203620100/.
All other images are screen captures I took on my iPhone or iPad, or photographs I took on my iPhone.