[iframe_loader src=”http://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/8456839″ height=”355″ width=”425″]
The following design thinking resources were consulted in preparing this presentation. If you’re looking for further references on design thinking, contact my co-author, Zaana Howard.
Design thinking literature overview
- Bell, S. J. (2008). Design Thinking. American Libraries, January/ February, 45-49.
- Brown, T., & Wyatt, J. (2010). Design Thinking for Social Innovation. Stanford Social Innovation Review, Winter, 30-35.
- Brown, T. (2008). Design thinking. Harvard business review, 86(6), 84-92, 141.
- Buchanan, R. (1992). Wicked Problems in Design Thinking. Design Issues, 8(2), 5- 21.
- Golsby-Smith, T. (2007). The second road of thought: how design offers strategy a new toolkit. Journal of Business Strategy, 28(4), 22-29.
- Lockward, T. (ed.) (2009). Design thinking: Integrating innovation, customer experience and brand value. Allworth Press: USA.
- Owen, C. (2007). Design Thinking: Notes on its Nature and Use. Design Research Quarterly, 2(1), 16-27.